Monday, April 15, 2013

More of our baby!

We put pictures up on our fridge of the little guy and our favorite names around him. Our favorites though are Vaughn, Zander and Corbin. Every once in awhile we just randomly snatch one off and slam dunk it in the trash. It's a fun way to pick the name :)
 This one is actually kind of creepy because it's his little face but all I see is a creepy skull.
 This one is my favorite because you can actually see his profile!! He has a little human face! I can see his nose and big pouty lips and his little ear! He has a cute little belly too! I'm in love.
 This one is crazy awesome, he pushed my belly and we were able to see his whole hand! He's waving at me!!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I like the profile and hand too. The face is a little creepy, because I don't really understand what I'm seeing. It looks like one "bug eye" and a wide open mouth to me. Is that what you see? Truly, I'm not feeling Xander. I'm fond of Luke, Max, and Reid. I like Corbin too, but it doesn't flow with Gilbert when you say them together. Like when his name is called out for making the team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow my comment came out as Ian's. Sorry, Ian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who picked "Emery"? and Heath just reminds me of Heath Ledger....so....yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the profile is pretty cool! and the little hand print as well. Very interesting! It's like a little person in there

    ReplyDelete