Friday, May 18, 2012

come one come all

hello izzy clan and all affiliates i am starting a blog so we can keep up with each others fabulous doings new jobs new hobbies new places post it here text me for the passwords so we can all get on and post and edit and enjoy one another. I want to get a new dog...he'll be on here...new garden exploits from tam...new sea lion peace treaties from eric...cool scary stories from megs...and anniversary pics from mom and pops time in hawaii...we want it all..cant wait!

7 comments:

  1. oooh dang! this is pretty shweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :] Let the inside jokes commence! Also, I have pics of the new apt. How do I post? And how do I follow this blog on my page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea! I love the title and can't wait to see all the adventures of the Izzy clan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! please tell me this is mom. i am too excited.

      Delete