Monday, May 28, 2012

Heck No, I'm not OLD!

Pops enjoying the waterfall

Yes, we slept in a tree house!




The Enchanted Forest in Big Bear






The Queen Mary, Long Beach

A Deluxe State Room



No, I'm not going to the bathroom. I'm ghost hunting!

I found this maintenance closet with a fancy chair inside and
thought it was the perfect place for an EVP session.








A Helicopter Ride to Catalina was next on the agenda.














Yummy Fish Tacos on Catalina Island








Mom Zip lining down Big Daddy 





Dad Free-Styling

 

  






What a Beautiful Day to Fly over Catalina




What an Amazing Adventure!

Apparently, you are only as old as you feel; I feel pretty young!



2 comments:

  1. OH so cute!!! What a wonderful trip you guys went on! That's one amazing dad! I love all of the pictures :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gangy and Pop Pop! What a great day! Fun pics! Even though you told me the story of hanging out in the closet already, I still thought you had taken a picture of you on the toilet.

    ReplyDelete