Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ta-Daa!!!!
This is the jewelry holder I made out of a picture frame, I know, crafty.

My jewelry on it.

I repainted the frames from our wedding to decorate our room.

This is the dresser we built. It is crooked and the drawers don't pull out all the way. I blame thomas. Thomas blames me. Maybe we can all blame Ikea??

Our lavatory! We built the over the toilet deal, I think it's pretty fly.

Another view of the lavatory.

Grama's perfume car :]

Our walk-in closet, mostly my clothes.

My jewelry thing again! 

Thomas has a favorite spot in our home. Right next to Grama's elephant!

Our tv and stand we built, that turned out better than our dresser.

Our dining room.

The table and chairs we built! :] Circle table!

Our kitchen. And that is the royal tour!! It hasn't been painted yet but you get the gist. Anyways I'm just excited about it and wanted to let you guys see what I've been up to! Love you all! Meg & Tom

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Love all the homemade furniture. What are you going to paint, and what colors? Can't wait to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang tornado...the place looks awesome...I love the cupboard over the toilet...and that couch looks like it does tbones butt well

    ReplyDelete